Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lasts.

This week has been full of lasts for me. I just worked my last day at the Fiber and tomorrow is my last day at Old Navy. And as I'm going through all these lasts, I can't help but think about how I'm spending my 'last days'. I'm not doing anything too spectacular. Monday, I got a flu shot and went and saw my cousin Lauren and their new cat, Ike. I also went and watched Andrew play basketball. Tuesday I worked, took a nap, watched 2 hours of the Tyra show, and watched the Biggest Loser. I also fell asleep talking to Matt. Today, I worked at the Fiber, spent some time with my niece and nephew and watched ANTM with my sister. I work tomorrow and get my swine flu shot on Friday. I'm swimming with my family on Saturday and going on a date with Clare. I'm sure that most of the other time I spend this week will just be like any other week at home. 18 months is a long time, but I'm not dying by any means, so I guess right now, it isn't a goodbye. It's a see ya later. I'm excited for this new, hard, crazy experience I have ahead of me. I'm scared, yes. But I know this is something I can do. And I have every confidence that I'll be blessed extremely by this service. I guess at this point I'm concerned with what I'm going to pack, what the last movie I'm going to watch at home will be, and how on earth am I going to give up my phone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment