Saturday, December 18, 2010

14 Dec 2010



Well, I have had just a week. It's been nuts and I've been keeping busy. This letter will be short as I struggle to find things to talk about. I seriuosly don't know where the time goes. I write you and it seems the next day is just p-day and nothing happened. We have our usual district meetings and what not, but it just...it flies.

We got dumped on with snow the other day. It was lovely. It snowed all day long and the roads were terrible. But we survived. We also had cena de Navidad [Christmas dinner] where we all had to do a TON of cooking. It was a combined activity with the Terrace Heights ward and the people there from the Branch spent the whole night cooking pretty much. We had fajitas and it was AMAZING!!! I seriously want to be Mexican so I know how to cook all this amazing food. But, one day, maybe. Anyways, great party and awesome food and I had a blast!

I bought boots from Target, but I may take them back because they turn everything blue. My hands, my legs, the snow, everything. So I don't know what's up with that, but I'm thinking I'll take them back and just go look at Walmart or somewhere else. Who knows.

We're finding all sorts of success here in the area and the Lord is preparing people for us to teach. Some weeks are better than others, but it's all in the Lord's hands. He's great and I'm truly grateful to be His servant here in Washington.

We have our Christmas zone conference coming up on Monday. That will be really fun. I have to sing...? I don't know. Sister Salmon and I are singing a part in the song What Child is This? It'll be great because I love the song and even though I'm just average, I love to sing. I've realized a trend with my companions. They're either fantastic singers, or they can't carry a tune. Haha. Just a little side note.

I don't think my body still agrees with Yakima. My eating habits have been off lately and I hope they get back on because I miss eating breakfast. I seriously haven't been eating normally the last little while and it stinks. But whatever.

I love you and I'm grateful for all you do for me! Feliz Navidad muy pronto y ojala que todo este bien con ustedes. Les quiero mucho y estoy agradecida que tengo una familia maravillosa!

Con amor,

Hna. Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment