Tuesday, December 7, 2010

7 Dec 2010

Mom, you had a ton to say! That's awesome! This week seriously feels like it's gone and come so slow, yet so fast. I can't believe it. Each week it ticks down and woah. Anyways, this week has been crazy! We put someone on date. Her name is Maria Hernandez and she's sooo great! She's got a date for January and we've got some other people getting baptized in the English ward as well. We're going to have a white Christmas. And I was told the other day that one of my investigators in Vancouver is getting baptized on Christmas! How awesome is that? I love it!
So, I had no idea that you had put money in my account to buy boots. I'll look today and see what I can find. And if I can't find anything, I'll let you know, alright? Yes, the shirts are for my sisters...even though I don't know if Clare can fit in it. I'm planning on sending a picture with me in mine so then we can all be twinners. ! YAY! I'm super stoked!
I love hearing about all the miracles that are happening this week! And I love being a missionary and seeing all the progress that I can help people make to come closer to their Savior. I truly am grateful for the opportunity that I have. I'm so blessed and I've come to a huge realization of that this week. I'm so grateful for all the opportunities the Lord has blessed me with. And He really has. I'm learning more than I could ever do at home. I was looking at some notes that I took for the zone conference I went to when Elder Hafen was at home and something Sister Barrett said really stuck out to me this morning. She says that as we use the Atonement, our testimonies grow. And it's so true. I've learned more about the Atonement on my mission that I ever have before.
I really don't have a huge amount to say. My heart is just overflowing with gratitude and I am so thankful to you and Dad as my parents. You've taught me well and even though I've made mistakes, I always reflect on your words. I rehearse them, as the sons of Helaman would say. But, thank you. There are no words to express my thankfulness for all you've done for me! I love you more than words can say! And next week, hopefully I'll have more exciting things to talk about. Haha. I miss you all!
Con amor,
Hna. Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment