Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Nov 2010

Temple trip with the Kennewick Hermanas and the Mitchells!!
Jacobe's baptism
Winter has come to Yakima.

Dear Mom,

What a week it has been. Gone and come so fast, I can't even tell you. Well, we had Thanksgiving this week, which we spent with the Mitchells. It was fun and even though we were told not to drive our cars, Sister Salmon and I had a lot of fun. We ate...and ate...and I even got to nap. It was a beautiful thing and I sure am grateful for a whole lot of things.

We've been getting lots of snow. It's okay, because I am a professional. Haha. Just kidding. But for real. We got lectured at zone conference on defensive driving, so I was just all, I got it under control. Still, great advice. Oh, we had zone conference yesterday. It was all about how to begin teaching. It's part of the 8 new lessons the missionary department is rolling out ...well, already has started rolling out. They're pretty legit and make the work so much better. It's always awesome to have zone conferences. And the best part was, our zone had to do the special musical number, and so we sang If the Savior Stood Beside Me. The Greers and assistants told us that it was by far the best out of all the zone conferences they went to and they made us to it again at the end to end the conference.

We got to go to the temple today and that was amazing, as always. I sure do love the temple and I spent a lot of time thinking about my mission and the experiences I've had in the temple. I also thought about my first time in the temple and what a special experience that was. I'm excited to do sealings and more initiatories when I get home. For now, we just really do endowments. And that's great, but I am excited to do more and learn from those experiences, too.
It sounds like things have been going busy busy busy at home. Which is good. Oh and if you awnt to know, my address is 1902 Ekelman Rd. Yakima, WA 98901. So, yeah, just FYI.

I can't believe how fast the time is flying. Christmas is coming up and I'm already anticipating calling home to talk to all of you. I just...I honestly can't believe how fast it's going. I never thought I'd be at this point right now, but it's been a HUGE blessing and I wouldn't do it any other way.

We had a baptism on Sunday, too. It was awesome! I love baptisms and just am so excited to see the changes people make in their lives! Jacobe's baptism was awesome and he's such a cool kid!

Well, my time is short and I have a lesson to teach in 10-ish minutes. Plan of Salvation! WOOHOO! I love you all and thank you for all you do for me! I couldn't do this without you!

Love,

Hna. Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment