Thursday, November 25, 2010

23 Nov 2010

MOM!!! I want to buy boots today!!! WE HAVE SNOW!

Well, I'm glad to hear that things are going well back home! And that everyone is staying warm despite the cold stuff that's happening. We just got some snow, too. It started snowing on Sunday night and hasn't really stopped since. Putting my Wisconsin driving skills to use, so it's all good. Especially with Sister Salmon. Being from Florida, she's a little concerned about the driving in the snow. Not too worry. I'm not the world's scariest driver and I still have a good head on me and I know not to go 80 when it's snowing really hard and there's ice all over.

That's unfortunate about Wayne. But, I guess we can only hope for the best and see what happens. I hope that the braces are helping Papa along. He's still pretty young and kicking. He'll be alright.

I honestly don't have a lot to say this week. With the transfers and stuff, it's just been nuts. We've been going going going and never having any time to stop. We're always busy and I think this transfer just might kill me. I'm so exhausted and I feel it all the time. I crash each night really early and then start worrying about something or other that's happening.

We had Antonio postpone his baptism until further notice. It's got to do with the law of chastity. We taught him that and then the next day, he told us he wanted to postpone it. So, we're dealing with that and he's still been prepared and is a good kid, as he told us he still will keep the word of wisdom. Just, a kid that's looking for something and he's really wanting a new start. So, I'm glad that he's taking this seriously and not just jumping in with his eyes closed. He knows what it all entails and he wants to be able to do all of it.

Umm, I really do want to buy some boots. Cause it's snowing and my shoes have holes in them and that's not okay with me. So, if we could work something out, that would be fantastic! =)

Thanksgiving will be at the Juarez's house. They're a really big family that's all getting together and it'll be fun. I'm looking forward to it. And we're going to the temple next week, so I'll be emailing a little later than normal. If that helps you with your writing, great.

Well, I love you and I miss you all! Be great!
Love,
Hna. Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment