Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2 Nov 2010

Zone P-day soccer game. Selah vs. Yakima Zone. The Selah zone won because we are AWESOME!
Happy Birthday Hermana Pleshek! Cake from Elders Lundquist and Gamett.
Hermana Salmon and I are Mexican soccer players for Halloween.
Our WKM t-shirts.


Hola Mom!
Well, things are fantastic here! We've got some great things that have been going down this week. And I don't have a huge amount of time, but I just want you to know how much I love being a missionary! We're seeing miracles every day and I just love it more and more. I love the gospel and this is the best thing.

I had a fun birthday. Didn't do too much. Some of the elders made me a cake and we ate Chinese for lunch. Really good! But, other than that, we just were teaching and even though it rained, it was great! Seriously though, that cake was bomb! I loved it! And my companion and I had a very unexciting Halloween. We had to be in by 6, so we made dinner together, watched some church movies and just wrote letters and what not. We also roasted smores and that was fun, too. We've been wanting to do it for some time, but the time finally presented itself and we got to do it!
Let's see...what else has been going on? Well, the work is moving forth and things are progressing. I can't wait til the stupid apple season is over so the Mexicans will be back in their houses again. Or I can pray for rain each day.
Well, something that I've been really trying to work on hard the past little while is my prayers. My Spanish prayers have been awesome and have been getting more and more detailed and specific, which I love. It just seems like when the day is done, I just am so pooped that I have no energy to put that into my praying since it takes a lot more to pray in Spanish than English. So, I've been working on that because I don't have the time to waste to be prideful and think I can do it myself. Because I know that I can't. I absolutely cannot!
My Spanish is still progressing and it still blows my mind some days that I can and do speak Spanish. It's amazing how the Lord blesses us and continues to. I am so grateful for all the blessings I've received on my mission. It's been amazing and my testimony continues to grow each day.
Eww, someone smells like old cigarette smoke. Bleh!
I want you to know that I love you and I pray for you always!
Con amor,
Hna. Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment