Tuesday, October 12, 2010

12 Oct 2010

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

12 Oct 2010

Oh Mom. Well, greetings from Yakima. I'm sure in Yakima even though it's dangerous. Haha. Nah, it's been really exciting. The couple of times I've been in Yakima, I've seen some exciting cop things. Well, I'm sure that if Clint wants to keep a job forever, the Gourleys could move to Yakima and he'd sure have lots of action. Yeah, it's insane, but you know, I've got the name tag with Jesus' name on it, so I'm sure I'll be fine...even if I do get freaked out a little bit. But, it's exciting.
I'm with Sister Salmon right now and I'm LOVING every single bit of it! She's awesome and I'm so excited to serve with her! We're just starting the area up and getting to know it all. Thanks for sending the stuff. I'll just send the Beltrans a letter because...well, I could just write a short email. Won't be too big of a deal. And, is there any way I can use the GPS? I don't know where I'm going and Sister Salmon doesn't really either. But, if not, no worries. We'll figure it out.
Let's see. Well, oh, I have to ask. Lloyd Zilch. Do we know him? Because he served here and a member in the branch presidency was asking about him. So, I hope so, because I want the connection. =)
The Branch here is so great! I love it! It's bigger than Vancouver and the people are just great. It reminds me of home a lot, actually. I love it. But, as always, not a huge amount of time. I love hearing from you all and am excited that you're doing well and everything is going well.
I love you!
Hna. Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment