Tuesday, October 5, 2010

5 Oct 2010

Wow. Sounds like your weekend was busy. Wish I could have been there to experience it with you! I sure do love Utah and visiting for Conference. I'm so jealous that you went to my mission reunion and saw my Annie and the Belnaps. And that Sara and Erin were there and you guys all had amazing seats! Wow. It sounds like a weekend and on top of that, Conference was great! I'm so sad that I missed it.
Well, this week here has been insane! I got the call on Saturday that I was being transferred. I don't know where I'm going or who will be my companion. Don't know why they're doing it this way, but whatever. We just do what we're told. All I know is that I do NOT want to go English speaking. But, part of doing the Lord's will is going where He needs me. And if I have to go English, so be it. It'll be an experience, that's for sure.
Well, these past few days have just been nuts! We've been seeing a lot of people and saying goodbye. I am going to miss Vancouver so much. I've put everything I've got into this area and I've worked so hard to build it. I'm going to miss it here and the amazing people that I've come to know and love. They're like my family and it's going to be hard to leave them.
The Conference was amazing! And...I couldn't have asked for better things to hear. Well, I better get going. We've got a million and one things to do today and no time to breathe! I love you all and thank you for all you do for me. Oh, the Beltrans. 2411 Neals Lane #303 Vancouver WA, 98661 I think that's the zip. I'll double check for sure next week when things are less crazy! Love you!
Con amor,
Hna. Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment