Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 10, 2009

Alright, this is going to be a quick email as I have dinner in about 8 minutes. But we'll see how it goes. Alright, to answer your two questions: I put all my stuff in the closet and if she doesn't find it, well, I don't know what to tell her. It's all in there and I made sure of it well before I left. I didn't have a manual or anything, I just had a black binder. Retta never gave me a manual, so yeah. As far as my tithing goes I found some here but I just voided out the checks and stuff, so it was about 150.00 so if you want to just take that and give it to the Bishop out of my savings, or whatever, please do so. I just forgot. Which isn't unusual for me.

How did the dinner with Gramma Kay go? Did she like Kansas? Oh Thomas. Well, he has his own card coming in the mail. I'm sending it out tomorrow, so he can look forward to that. And I'll be sending the 8 names we did today. The elders in my district didn't come with us last week, so it was just us girls. But, we're meeting from now on to go to the temple, so they'll get done a lot faster. WOOHOO!! Speaking of the temple, I just got back and it's freezing. I can now start to feel my legs again. But it was such a great experience for me. I felt the Spirit so strongly while sitting in the Celestial room and I just loved it!!! I can't wait to go back next week!!!

Oh, P.S. I'm just going to be sending my memory card home to you soon, so don't worry about scanning the pictures in. I want to make a movie so that you can have it on Christmas and then watch it when you get my stick. I have my old one, so it's no problem. Although I don't want you to delete any of the pictures off. Just look at them, save them, post them, whatever and just send my thing back.
That's cool about all the Vengenderen kids. I'll bet that was fun!!! Yeah, that's kind of a bummer that they don't have any clothes to wear or won't wear. Sad.

Haha, of course Dad talked to President Belnap. And I'm glad I don't need a bike! Just more money I get to save!!! WOOHOO! Oh man, the blog. How's that going by the way? And if you have Dawna's address, could you get that to me? That would be fantastic.
Oh I'm sure he'll find out a lot about me if he reads that. :-D

Oh, can you send my pomegranite lotion, too. It's so blasted dry out here and I didn't bring a lot of lotion, just a tiny bit, and I want some more. That would be AWESOME! I don't think I need anything else. My suitcase won't be too heavy. I still had room to spare and I'm using my shampoo and conditioner, so it'll be great. There's also some stuff I might want to send back home that I haven't been using. Oh, and did I leave my belt in your suitcase? Send that too. I need a belt! On p-days anyways. Well, my white skirt and red skirt had to have the slits sewn down a bit. Well, not HAD to, but I wanted them to because they were a little higher than I wanted and it was just not appropriate for the Elders to have to see that I have a slit higher than it should be.

OH yes! I'm excited for my blessing to come! I want it really bad.

That's cool that you've got the family history fever! I loved having it when I had my class. Oh, P.S. it's super cold here, so I'm glad that I have that scarf!

On Tuesday, Claudio R.M. Costa came and gave our devotional. IT WAS SO GREAT!!! He's such an amazing speaker and I loved it!!! It was just absolutely fantastic, I can't express to you how great it was. And once again, the Spirit is felt.

It's felt every day I'm hear and I absolutely love it. I've learned how to love so much from being here. Elder Nilsson in my district was just not being a very nice kid - not sure if I told you this or not - but I've just learned to love everyone and that people are different and we're all children of a loving Heavenly Father who doesn't make mistakes when it comes to people. So, it's a great step. My companions think I bring unity to the district and if I wasn't here, then we wouldn't be as unified and wouldn't help at all. So, it's great and I love it.

Oh man, I have so much to say but it's one of those things where you have the chance, and don't remember what you wanted. Anyways, I better finish up here. I've fallen so far behind, there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I need to do. AHHH!!!! But, I love you all!!!!
I'm loving a mission and everyone needs to serve because it's the greatest! I'm so glad I chose this because it's beyond anything I could imagine. I love the Savior and am loving this Christmas season where it's all about HIM and serving HIM. Which, I'm more than willing to do! After all, He is my Savior and the Redeemer of the world.
Have a great night! I'll write again soon!
Love,
Hermana Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment