Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hand written letter 12-17-09

Dear Home,
Happy P-Day!! I love P-days because I get to write letters and wear sweatpants and do my laundry. Here are some more names from the temple. I won't send some for a couple weeks because the temple is closed for the next few weeks. BOO!! And I'm not sure when this'll be in the mail, but alas, I'm writing.
The temple was great tonight, as always. I love the temple. :)

But, send me the Christmas letter. And P.S. besides the fact that the fire alarm went off Saturday morning at 12:00 a.m., it's all good. Okay so story with that.

So we go to bed at 10:30 like normal and I had a super hard time going to sleep and so I finally get to sleep and AHH!! The fire alarm starts going off. And not just like the little baby alarm, but the one that someone pulls when there's a real fire. So, we all freak out and I like pop out of bed. And I smelled smoke. EWW!! So we're all just like what the heck? So we evacuate to the gym and we sit there for a 1/2 hour, waiting to see what happens. Apparently there wasn't a real fire, just some problems that were in the basement make it go off. And so he tells us that there's bad news. The sprinklers ....big pause ...... didn't go off so there'll be people coming in and out of our building all night long. It was sort of funny since we were all out of it. and it was funny cause it took at least another 1-2 hours to get to sleep. But, we're all okay. Then that same day, I'm cleaning the athrooms as part of my service project. So, I'm cleaning the mirrors and SMACK!! I hit my head super hard on the sprinkler! (I was on the counter standing since the mirrors are far away.) anywho, that bruise is just starting to go away.

But, P-Day is over and once again, I'll probably write on Christmas Eve, since that's my next P-day. And again on Christmas. I love you all. I love this work! It's so great! The Lord has blessed me and I know His hand is in everything.
Hermana Pleshek
P.S. Feliz Navidad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment