Tuesday, September 21, 2010

21 Sep 2010

Man, I'm so lucky. I just have an awesome family and this email is EXACTLY what I needed this week!
Well, sounds like you guys are all keeping yourselves busy. My companion and I are too! We had an awesome week and oh man, it was so great! On Sunday, we had 4 investigators at church and it was so awesome! We've got a baptism coming up and I am so stoked! We had at least 25 lessons this past week and it was so great. I also tried to construct a play set without instructions or pictures. I called it the apostosy. Haha. Funny how the gospel goes into whatever you're doing.
Who else had a wedding on the same day as Ethan's? Sure does sound like Kellie will fit right in with that family. Haha. But, all the better. Oh man, Mom. Speaking of temples. Can I get that beaded temple of the SLC sent out? I really want it before I leave because I'm about 90% sure that I am leaving. Actually, there's nothing in me that says I'm staying. Just that 10% [which is my heart] that longs to stay in Vancouver and just to be here with my family. But, I think that the Lord needs me somewhere else. And...weddings. Haha. So, yesterday, we were at the Hibbard's and I said goodbye to them. Don't know if I'm leaving or not, but I just figured since I was there, I should say goodbye. Anyways, they're such amazing people!! I sure do love them a lot! And it makes me sad that I have to leave them. =( but, we do what we have to, right?
Aww, man. Andrew. Makes me cry. For real, that's amazing! I just...wow. I have no words. And you know me. I ALWAYS have words!! But, that's awesome. I can't tell him how much I really do appreciate all he does for me. I'm sorry I'm such a slacker writer and that I haven't written him since I'm been on my mission, but I'll do better with that.
Dang, I feel so gross! I've been sick since like Saturday night and I just can't shake it. And the thing is, I HATE being sick when I'm not home. It doesn't feel good at all! And I just...ugh. Well, enough complaining. It's been an interesting week, to say the least and I sure am ready for the transfer. It's been nuts and I'm ready for a new start and just...the whole shabang!
Well, I take it that Brett's not married, then? I kind of stopped writing him. Because I wrote him about every month until I got to Vancouver and then I just, I don't have enough time to write to people who don't write me back. I don't even have enough time to write back to people who do write me. But, that's cool that he should be starting classes soon.
That's awesome about the church tour! How did it go? I've been wanting to do one, but the thing is finding the time when the lady doesn't work. Well, all you can really do is just get the two married. Even if he doesn't want to be baptized. But, that's so exciting! I love the work of a missionary!
We sure do have a lot of missionaries from our ward. What the heck? I feel so old! Kaegan and Sam Fuller and Matt Rickert? These are all kids that Erin graduated with or younger. Sheesh. That sure does make me feel super old! Speaking of mission calls. Yesterday when we were at the Hibbards, their son Keith had received his mission call a few days earlier and opened it up. And he made us watch the video of where he was going. It was so exciting to see! He's going to New Zealand! And he's super stoked. Doesn't have to learn a new language. Haha. But it was fun just to watch the excitement of missions and opening mission calls all over again. I still remember holding mine in my hands, shaking as I was opening it. Wah!
Well, duty calls. I love you and I'm so glad all is well at home! I'll send some pictures along this week! Les quiero mucho!
Con amor,
Hna. Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment