Tuesday, September 7, 2010

7 Sep 2010

Hola Mom.
Well, just another day in paradise! =) I sure do love the mission and the email is going to be short today since we've got all sorts of things going on and just...wow. Super busy! I can't even tell you what happened this week! It's just been nuts and I don't even know where to start.
Just good little miracles have been happening all the time. I know the Lord blesses us with all of this. I just know that 100 percent!
Sounds like things are going crazy at home. Things are going nuts here and they are just speeding up. I'm so behind on all things and I just...wah! I swear it'll never slow down and I just hope that I can deal with all the demands of it. It's nuts and I just, I can honestly say I never expected this.
But, I'm glad that everything is going well. And those kids are getting soooo big! I can't believe it! I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things, but oh well. It's part of the mission and I can't ever re-do this so it's great!
The work is moving along and I'm looking forward to the potential baptism we'll have this transfer! I love the area and I can't believe I've almost been here for 6 months. I love this place and I love the people here. I'm so grateful every day for the opportunity I have to come here to Washington.
How's Papa doing? I haven't heard about him in a while and I'm just wondering.
I love you all and I just...wow. I'm tired and my brain isn't functioning. So, I'll end with that. Sorry it isn't longer and that I'm a semi-slacker. But, I love you. And I'll write you a better one next week. I'm just all sorts of distracted today. Take care and be good! =)
Con amor,
Hna. Pleshek

No comments:

Post a Comment